A drastic shift from traditional to digital has been observed in the past few years, be it any industry. In the retail industry, for an online retail business, ecommerce platforms have proved to be the major growth enablers. They not just provide support, but enable the work to be done efficiently, both at back-end and front-end. As the digital revolution persists, the choices for ecommerce platforms are unlimited. Among hundreds of E-commerce platforms that exist, Shopify marks to be the ultimate solution.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a feature-rich E-commerce platform which was founded in 2004. The target market is mid-level B2C with some known brands on board (e.g. Gymshark, Kylie Cosmetics etc.). It is the best E-commerce platform that allows you to start and grow your business efficiently and easily.
Shopify: The Positives
- If you’re planning to setup an online business, the first thing that comes to your mind is designing a website. This generally requires you to be aware of the different programming languages like HTML, CSS etc. However, making things simple, Shopify provides you with complete control over the store setup.
- Offers 100+ varying themes to its users.
- You can easily manage inventory, products, shipping and payment. Shopify supports all known payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, COD, Bank transfer etc.
- Users can visit the website in their native language.
- Entirely hosted and cloud-based. This means that it can be accessible from any place having an internet connection.
- If you’re not sure about choosing Shopify as the ecommerce platform for your business, it offers a 14-day free trial.
- Their staff is available 24/7 to handle queries.
- It is reliable and secure.
- The search engine optimization feature of Shopify is its big selling point. It helps the business to be at a higher search rank where the potential customers are able to find you.
- Advantage of having an accessible community of experts, developers and fellow merchants.
- Shopify’s team also publishes various informative blogs providing insights to their customers on how they can make the best use of this platform.
- And most importantly, it is easy and quick to set up.
Hence, it can be safely said that Shopify has made the task of creating an online store less complex. It is considered to be the best ecommerce platform, particularly for small businesses.
- Magento Enterprise Or Shopify Plus – What’s The Better Enterprise Ecommerce Software Solution
- Magneto Enterprise and Shopify Plus For a Better Enterprise Ecommerce Software Solution
— EnterpriseTimes (@Enterprise_Time) 29 de noviembre de 2018