In today’s world, people are increasingly switching to ‘less time-consuming’ alternatives. A greater preference is given to online shopping as compared to physically visiting stores. As each day passes, more and more individuals are getting attracted towards E-commerce platforms. Because why not? If you’re planning to start your own small business, the only thing you need is a platform to establish your brand. In this case, Shopify is a platform you can’t miss.
Shopify is an ecommerce platform that allows entrepreneurs to setup their own businesses online. Individuals can start their own online store without having to deal with all the hard work required to start from scratch.
Interestingly, you don’t have to worry about having the knowledge of programming languages in order to setup an ecommerce website, as Shopify already provides the user with control over the setup and appearance of their online store.
Here are 6 reasons why Shopify is the instant Ecommerce solution:
- Shopify supports different languages: So, if your native language is French or English and you’re planning to expand your business to Germany, if given the option, 9/10 individuals prefer to view the website in their language. Shopify consists of many plugins that enable users to view the website in their native language, hence, creating a user-friendly environment.
- Thousands of professional themes: The theme is something that creates quite an impression on the user who visits the website. Shopify offers 100+ beautiful and feature-rich themes which are free and are created by professionals.
- Payment Methods: The payment gateway marks the last step in the sales process. Shopify supports almost all known payment methods (i.e. PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit and Debit Cards, UPI, Wallets, Net Banking, COD, and EMI’s).
- Integration with Dropshippers: Through this method, there is no requirement to keep the product in stock. The wholesale supplier can be directly contacted, thus, shipping the products directly to the customers. Shopify uses the app Oberlo for this purpose.
- 24/7 Helpdesk: Customer Relation is the most important aspect of any business. Shopify offers 24/7 online support/helpdesk for its customers. They can be reached out via email, phone call and live chat.
- Free Trial for 14 days: In order to be completely satisfied with this ecommerce platform, Shopify allows users a 14 day free trial.
Therefore, if you’re planning to switch platform or start a new business, Shopify is the best E-Commerce Solution.